achieving, and maintaining, health in a modern world
Today, more than ever, people are interested in maintaining good health and preventing disease and degeneration through health-promoting choices. To that end, we need a paradigm that is inclusive of all the factors that synergistically create good health and function. Movement, mind, sleep, nutrition and education all support healthy functioning, well-being and illness prevention.
Health coaching is a means to improving and optimizing your health and well-being. By analyzing the unique factors that affect your health and happiness, we find the best ways to improve them. Removing and replacing habits that may negatively affect your health now and in the future and building health-supporting habits is a gradual and gratifying process that is based on information, motivation and science-based habit-building strategies.
Prior to your first appointment you'll fill out a questionnaire that will describe you current lifestyle habits and concerns. Your needs and goals will be prioritized, and you will proceed with gradual shifts, changes and improvements at your own pace.
Health Coaching is an investment in your future with the potential for affecting not only you, but your loved ones as well
Through working with a Health Coach to make research-proven changes you can:
- Find the best diet and supplements for your currents needs
- Learn how to choose a form of exercise that will give you the results you desire (and the most bang for the buck!
- Learn how to start incrementally, with small but impactful steps, instead of being defeated by an all-or-nothing approach.
- Improve the functioning of your body and its various systems, including your immune system
- Increase energy
- Mitigate the negative effects of stress
- Reach or maintain a healthy body weight
- Normalize and protect insulin sensitivity and inflammation levels.
- Improve mood
- Improve and maintain cognitive functioning, including memory
- Sleep better, longer, deeper
- Take steps to prevent disease
- Improve athletic and work performance
- Get better results from medication or surgery
- Decrease the nagging symptoms of the gradual decline most people have mistakenly grown to accept as natural and unavoidable.